So, my blog has been live for a little over a month. What have I learned in that time frame?
10. I am sometimes overwhelmed with all that goes into keeping up with this blog.
9. I tend to hit “publish” instead of “save draft” by accident too many times. Sorry to those that subscribe by email and get accidental posts.
8. Authors are really appreciative of the promotion you give their books and I love pleasing people.
7. I have a lot to learn. One of those being, that in effort to be nice and talk up authors I enjoy interacting with personally, I might be tainting my reviews. I should leave the reviews for the books, not the authors.
6. I have big plans for this blog.
5. I married a network engineer to help me with all the technical aspects of my website. Okay, that isn’t why I married him. Turns out, he is my real life romance hero (cue the aww).
4. A controversial topic will bring visitors to my blog.
3. I need to come up with more controversial topics on my random post days so I can attract visitors. Just kidding. Maybe.
2. I am envious of blogs that have been around for awhile and therefore have lots of activity on their pages.
1. I care more about visitors and stats than I thought I ever would.
So, what is one thing you would tell a new blogger?