Update – Congratulations to Kate Kristan for winning the copy of LOVE IRRESISTIBLY! Thank you to all who participated.
Tomorrow is Release Day for Love Irresistibly by Julie James! If you like contemporary romance, you will love Julie’s books. Julie is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author that spent seven years in Champaign-Urbana at the University of Illinois for her Undergraduate Degree and Law Degree. Since I live in the area, it has been so much fun reading her books that include references to the University of Illinois. Not many people reference Champaign-Urbana because, really, in Illinois it’s all about Chicago.
Julie was very sweet to take some time from her very busy schedule to answer a couple of my questions about her time at UIUC. She is also giving away a signed copy of Love Irresistibly to one lucky commenter, so don’t leave before you have left a comment. To read my review of Love Irresistibly, go to Magical Musings.
- Title: Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
- Author: Julie James
- Publisher: Berkley Books (Penguin)
- Release Date: April 1, 2013
- Category: Contemporary Romance
- Source: ARC received from Berkley via NetGalley
- Buy: Amazon / Barnes & Noble
- Review link: Magical Musings